1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Anaheim Automation

Discussion in 'MOTORS - Stepper Motors' started by frankrcfc, Dec 19, 2008.

1. frankrcfc

frankrcfc New Member

Like I say I can't leave well enough alone. Just got off the phone with a gentleman who listened to all I had to offer info wise and without hesitation said this one would work prefect for my type of use, Stepper number is 23Y206S-LW8 It's a high torque stepper motor 8 lead. Cost 52 bucks plus shipping . My printer is putting along very good but I am wanting some more Y speed at least better than 8 on the velocity. These people were very patient and nice to talk with. Here is the site http://www.anaheimautomation.com/ I'll let you know how it goes when I get the motor installed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Hmmm - I think this is the same motor, except the one you got is a single-ended motor. Having the other shaft wouldn't really hurt for the Y-axis, 'cause you could let it stick out of the side of the box and mount a small knob to turn the shaft free if it jams up at the end.
    http://tinyurl.com/4y3b84

3. frankrcfc

frankrcfc New Member

Not sure on that Dorsal. By god my problems may be a thing of the past. 262 on the torque :shock: gawd this ought to be good. My luck the lights will dim as soon as I power that thing up :lol: I really am pushing for a good 200 upm on that Y...... :D

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

I have ordered from Anaheim Automation for my first cnc machine and they were very helpful!
    They were however a little on the high side price wise, but you know they will back you when you need help.

Mark

5. frankrcfc

frankrcfc New Member

Thats good to know Mark. I figured the guy stayed on the phone and listened to me for a bit that was worth the extra cost. I'll give a report. I'm so hopped up on SketchUp now and distracted I'll have some patients to wait for the UPS truck to literally "slide by" and deliver that stepper. Snow is brutal right now.

6. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

They even called be back after I received my steppers to asks if everything was working out with them :) so you can't go wrong with them.

Everytime I go online I find new plugins for skectchUp and new ideas come to mind.
    I love to look through the 3d warehouse, there are some great ideas in there as well.

I was watching the news today said you guys are getting pounded. We thought we would have problems here as well. So far we have been in the clear. It looks like it heading this way though, and super cold weather right behind that.
    Mark