1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Fancy Foam CLOSING its Doors.....

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by xtremeRCpilot, Mar 2, 2011.

1. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

Hey Guys, it appears Fancy Foam is Closing its doors due to other interests!! Mike has made some of the best planes available in the Market and is selling off his stock! Wishing him and his family well on there new Ventures!! http://stores.homestead.com/fancyfoam/StoreFront.bok
    God Speed!
    John

2. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

That's a bummer. I agree they are some of the best planes available for that type. I wondered as I was gonna send a link to their out door edge as it is my favorite plane of this type ever, and noticed it wasn't available anymore, nor were any of the planes like it.

Looks like I need to take some dimensions of my Edge for Phlat Use... I bought from them even though I had a phlat printer as I wanted to support them as it was after all their design.

They will be missed. Do you know what the other endeavor is?

3. xtremeRCpilot

xtremeRCpilot Member

I still have some of there kits unused but will keep these for back u p!!! I am not sure of there other "Business" interests but I wish them success non the less!! I have a Friend that was looking into buying the Business but they wont sell to just anyone with money LOL :D we shall see, maybe I will be a business partner :p

Thanks
    John