1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Feed Rates Not Accurate

Discussion in 'Planet - CNC USB Software' started by SlowBipe, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SlowBipe

SlowBipe Member

I have a question for anyone out there. I have most everything on my phlatprinter working perfect now, except for one thing. My feed rates don't always match the settings in the GCode. I am using the USB board and the PlanetCNC software. I think the revision I am on is .401.

If I set my feed rate anywhere below about 25 inches per minute in the phlatscript, the machine actually runs arround 6 inches per minutes. I can override this by typing in a feed rate above 25 in the lower left hand corner of the screen and checking the box next to it. If my phlatscript sets the feed rate to above 25 or 30 ipm, then then the machine runs at that rate. If I try to override this to a slower speed, it still runs about 25 ipm.

The feed rate is correct in the GCode, so it is not a problem with the phlatscript. The machine just doesn't run at the rate in the GCode.

So I guess, I am looking to see if anyone has witnessed this before, or if I have created my own little problem to deal with.

Thanks, SlowBipe

2. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

FWIW, I'm running Mach3 and my feed rates are spot on.

3. Kroko

Kroko Member

Please export your settings and send it to my email. Also send me g-code file.
    I will check it.