1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

For those who use eBay

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by Anonymous, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I've been cheating on eBay for a couple years now, able to win (just about) whatever I want at the price I want to pay, no matter what time the bidding ends. Yeah, I'm one of those guys that sneaks a bid in with 7 seconds left on the clock! I can even setup the system to bid on all of a dozen of the item auctions until I win one of them, then it automatically cancels the bids on any remaining auctions. For free. :lol:
    If you want to save yourself a lot of grief in the future, just to to AuctionSniper and check it out. Don't get stung again, just join the party.

2. 66tbird

66tbird Moderator Staff Member

I've been a sniper for years. I use 'Justsnipe' because you get five per week free with no sign up fee. Just set it and forget it. THEN!!! if you sell there's 'Auctiva'. You can load a lot of pics for free in your ebay auctions. Saved me a bunch of money and time.

Another thing that made me a pile O cash this year (for BIN's only) was the msnlive.com cashback thing they had going. It was at 30% for a while and ebay allowed the addition of their 10% coupon to boot. Made buying bullion medal a no brainer :eek:

3. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Been using JBidWatcher for years. I never understood the people who had to fight over items days before the end of the auction and drive the price up. I too watch the auction, waiting and bid at the last few seconds.

Yoram