1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Icon Size Issue

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by gmorse7, May 14, 2017.

1. gmorse7

gmorse7 New Member

Anyone know how to resize the Sketch-U-Cam icons on the sketchup screen? May be a Windows issue but haven't hit on it yet. They appear a little small for my eyes but are fully functional.

upload_2017-5-14_12-11-3.png

Attached Files:

2. gmorse7

gmorse7 New Member

Also noticed pop-up windows to be extremely small such as countersink setup window.

3. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Two things.
    1. If you go to the Window tab then Preferences/Workspace you'll see it says 'Use large tool buttons'. Click on it and all the buttons, not only SketchUcam's will be bigger.
    2. If you use a small screen the boxes appear small. On my screen they appear big! My screen is 55". :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, I too don't like the small SketchUcam Buttons. swarfer and I don't see eye to eye on this. What I did is copy all the big icons into a directory. I renamed them small. Now, every time we have an upgrade I overwrite the icons with the ones in the directory and have only big icons. LOVE IT!!! :dance3:

4. gmorse7

gmorse7 New Member

Thanks. Apparently the problem is my new laptop's screen resolution. The icons in the above screenshot are the "large" tool buttons. Copying the icons does give me an idea though...