1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Just my Luck :(

Discussion in 'General Phlatprinter 3 Chat' started by dugd1013, Dec 20, 2010.

1. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

Twas a few days before Christmas and most of my Phlatprinter 3 had arrived. Everything was nestled safe and snug in the finely packed boxes I deposited on my living room rug. I jumped into action with steak knife tightly gripped, I opened box 1, box 2 and box 3 everthing now had been throughly ripped. I moved the packing from side to side making sure I hadn't missed single thing. A double check of every inch of the living room floor and even under the tree, could it truely be? I had gotten all these boxes but no DVD!

Just my luck I guess. A week of vacation, a brand new toy and no insructions. Then I had this thought: "I'm a guy and real guys don't need instructions". As I began to ponder the thought a little more, I realized there's way....... to many pieces and parts to get away with that approach on this project.

Phlat Santa, all I want for christmas is the Phlatprinter 3 build instructions. I promise to be more nice, really!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Your DVD is taped to the backside of the one wooden part you didn't flip over. :mrgreen:

3. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

Which one, which one, which one? Awww you're just pulling my leg! Although you did have me second guessing for just a moment.

4. SlowBipe

SlowBipe Member

What? Where is Box 4. Mine came in 4 boxes. Maybe it's in there :?:

SlowBipe

5. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

The rollers are on back order, box 4 is suppose to be shipped as soon as they are available.

6. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

My DVDs were in the smaller box. The one with the parts bag, steppers, etc. Rollers were with the other rods, in the triangle box. Are ya sure you looked EVERWHERE? ;)

7. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

Yep, triple checked the smaller box, no DVD. Looks it will be after Christmas before I can start the build.

8. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

dugd1013 we are really sorry about this, and will ship this out to you right away.
    Thank you
    Mark and Trish

9. dugd1013

dugd1013 Member

It's all in good humor! I have plenty to keep busy with over the next week or so. Merry Christmas to all!

Doug