1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

metrical gear

Discussion in 'GENERAL Phlatprinter talk' started by F R E A K, Sep 20, 2013.

1. F R E A K

F R E A K New Member

Hi guys

After having the kit standing around for some months, I'd actually like to build my phlatprinter. Problem is that I live in Switzerland and there are only metrical parts available here. I was wondering if anyone of you had the same problem and how you solved it or if there is a metrical part list as well.

edit: It would also be great to know what electronics those of you that are from Europe used.

greez Leo

(Oh, and please excuse any faults, my English isn't that great)

2. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Leo, I don't think it's a problem to get the parts in Europe. The main thing that comes to my mind, and I don't know which kit you have (I have the PhlatPrinter 3 and it came with everything), are the screws that you need to assemble the printer. They are similar to 3mm screws. 8mm long, counter sunk, will do.

3. F R E A K

F R E A K New Member

Hi Yoram

I got a Phlatprinter 1 DIY-Kit, so there is nothing than the MDF included. I got a whole list of things I still need (I don't even understand all of them^^).

greez Leo

4. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

Leo, what part of Switzerland are you from? My boss is in from Baar. If what you need is small I can see if he will take some across the pond when he heads back.