1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

N2rcplanes Foamenator

Discussion in 'Strange Aircraft' started by Crash, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Crash

Crash Moderator Staff Member

I so badly wanted to go to SEFF last year, but was unable to do so. I have heard that they do a really fun E-Combat there, and it's no-holds barred, every man for himself chaos! LOL In the thread over at RCG that was talking all about that event, I found a plane that was worth trying - the "Foamenator".

There were no plans posted anywhere that I could find, but there were numerous pictures with all of the dimensional information one could ask for. Naturally, I had to knock it off for FFF and the ol' PhlatPrinter. :D Because there were no plans, and I later found out that at least one commercial enterprise was selling these things, I could not (in good faith and the spirit of this forum) share my files with everyone here.

Just recently, I have determined the original designer and have obtained his permission to share my work and his design here. The one caveat, though, is that these files MUST NOT BE USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSES!! Use them for yourself and your friends, but DO NOT SELL THE PLANES.

Now, I have flown mine with a wide variety of set-ups, but the TowerPro 2408-21 is probably my favorite. Use a 2S battery and GWS8060 SlowFly or HD prop. Step up to 3S and use a GWS8040HD and you'll be golden! The file package contains the SKP file as well as my PhlatCode (for use on FFF with the stock 1/8" bit, 100 ipm). You can read more about this plane here --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=830081.

Now let's say that you are cruising this forum, this plane has caught your eye, but you haven't yet purchased a PhlatPrinter of your own. No worries; head on over to http://www.GWSPROPS.com and buy one from the original designer, N2rcplanes. Attached files Foamenator.zip (1 MB)Â [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Well done Mike! This is going to be great..
    Mark