1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Need help finding a kitter and more...

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by gittarpikk, Dec 1, 2013.

1. gittarpikk

gittarpikk New Member

The more would be the cutting of the 2" length prop shroud with a hot wire cnc cutter from 48" z 96"" x2" 2#/cuft xps

here is repost from my message to PhatzBoyz

Hi
    I am the inventor and patent holder (flyable sphere) of the CrazyBall RC plane.
    Long story... but summarized..easily.
    Presented small ones to AirHogs...but they had 500 toys to check out in a couple weeks and did not read anything I wrote in email before testing... which put us at a disadvantage..
    I manually made kits (of the fullsize ones) and sold them for a couple years...but do not want to manually make them anymore. I have a thread on RCGroups...and quite a few people that want kits...and I have had to put them off until I can get a kitter.
    I have designed many (probably 150) cool planes most foamies...and a few large ones up to 10' WS
    but the only future I see is either .99 cent downloadable plans...or having a reliable kitter make the parts...and /or dropship

I used to order from RCFoam and visited them in Atlanta...but when they sold and moved to west...they sent me several really cobbled up shipments with really bad quality (was cut 3/4" too short making my parts unable to cut from the boards)...and I raised the issue...they refunded...but I never got any good quality from the new location.
    Since I was getting crappy quality at that time (about a year or so ago), I just ceased selling kits.

Now my questions..

Is there anyone that you would reccommend to cut the kits ?...I need typical 3mm and 6 mm depron or depron Aero cut..and 3mm and 6 mm EPP.... I also could use someone who can CNC prop shrounds cut from 2" thick XPS (blue) of 2#/cu ft density...

I took my website down temporary until I can resolve whether this is doable or not..

2. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Mind telling why you would not get yourself a PhlatPrinter III and make your own kits?

There are quite a few people here with a printer and if you where living close by, SoCal, I would have cut for you. Maybe someone will be willing to be your kitter. I wish you luck.