1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Parameter window too long

Discussion in 'SketchUcam Help' started by Beejay, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Beejay

Beejay New Member

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I have just installed the latest version of SketchUCam on Sketchup 2017 (I have been using a previous version on Sketchup 2016). When I open the parameter window it is long and thin and the OK button is off screen so I can change parameters but cannot accept them. By clicking and holding the top of the window it will move up slightly but still does not show the OK button. Any suggestions would be welcome. (screenshot below)
    Brian sketchucam.jpg

2. swarfer

swarfer Moderator Staff Member

click
    tools | phlatboyz| options | misc options
    and set 'use compatible dialogs' to false

3. swarfer

if you cannot use the webdialog then you can move the long thin dialog by pressing ALT+Spacebar then M , then you can move the thing with the arrow keys, which means you can move it right off the screen, as needed.

4. Beejay

Beejay New Member

Thanks for that - the dialog changes size but it now contains no parameters , they are all blank. Tried restoring defaults, loading stored parameters but nothing works. If you go back to the tall thin dialog the parameters are displayed.

5. swarfer

That means there is something wrong with your Internet Explorer. I can see you are running Windows and that normally has a working IE that Sketchup uses for displaying webdialogs.
    So, unless you can fix that (search the sketchup forums) you will have to go back to the compatibility menu and learn to move it around with the keyboard, or change the scaling of your screen (a windows setting) so that all the fonts etc are smaller and the dialog fits on the screen.