1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

PhlatPrinter #15 has arrived :-)

Discussion in 'General Phlatprinter 3 Chat' started by AlphaGeek, Dec 1, 2010.

1. AlphaGeek

AlphaGeek New Member

I can see why the packing took so long, here at work, because my cube neighbor has a full CNC metalshop in his garage, I opened the smallest box -- that thing is packed chock full of goodies and once you take one thing out, good luck getting it back in to fit! :) Which one of you two has the packaging engineering degree?

No evidence at all of UPS abuse on anything -- now I've got to really get serious about cleaning up the garage to make room for the build :)

Peter+

2. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Peter,

We are so happy that your Phlatprinter 3 arrived in good shape. We agree, there is a lot of Phlatprinter goodness wrapped up in that little box. Around here, we tend to learn by trial and error. The first 20 boxes were packed and re-packed 3 times and some still needed tweaking. Mark's Mom made the first attempt. She couldn't believe it when we told her that we took everything out and repacked them the next day. Then, she really couldn't believe it when we told her they were all re-packed for a third time. It really gets interesting when we have to include something extra in the box :)

Have fun with your build. We can't wait to see pics.

Mark and Trish