1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Robotics

Discussion in 'General Mechanism's Chat' started by frankmcneilll, Feb 25, 2010.

1. frankmcneilll

frankmcneilll New Member

Hi All,

This is to suggest a robotics section for our phlatforum. Some owners of phlatprinters and the phlatformers and BalsaBuddies Mark and Trish are developing will transition from hobbyists to small scale industrialists and discover a need for programmable assembly stations. Phlatprinters can cut phlat-gears, cams, levers, etc. that would be needed then. I found a bunch of examples of modular robotic components on YouTube at http://tinyurl.com/ydj8hjx that provide a phorcast of what the phorum's phuture might be like.

Best wishes, Frank

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Frank you are not going to believe this! but I used to own a fischertechnik system as a kid and had it interfaced with my commodore Vic-20 :D This brought back some great memories :)
    Thank you
    Mark
    p.s. as for the robotics section you can find this list growing here viewforum.php?f=196&start=0
    Each section under the free plans has a general talk area for ideas related to that area so we can move this into that section as well.