1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Toledo 2010 and Wright-Patterson Museum

Discussion in 'Up and Coming Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Crash has posted his photos from Toledo 2010 and they are all stashed at: http://allthingscrash.com/gallery/index ... oledo-2010 - he photographed a lot of stuff I couldn't even get near!
    For those interested, I have posted my videos, taken during my many wide-eyed :shock: wanderings at the Toledo Weak Signals 2010 Expo. http://www.youtube.com/user/dd0rsal :cool:
    I have also begun posting compiled videos of my visit to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Museum. I have posted the vids from the "Air Power Gallery" and the "Experimental Aircraft Hangar" (Mmmm! - XB-70 Valkyrie) on the other side of the A.F. Base, and will start on the vids from the other galleries tomorrow.

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Nice pictures Mike, thank you for sharing. Like Dennis says you saw a lot more then we even knew was there. Cool stuff
    Dennis the videos you posted were great, after watching them we wished we would have stayed and went with you! That place is a definite must do on the next trip.
    Thank you
    Mark and Trish

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Thanks for the kudos Mark. I think you and Trish would really enjoy visiting the museum, just plan to spend a couple days if you want to get at least a glance at everything.
    I added another video last night, more to come as I get time to compile and post them. I hope they are visually acceptable, since I'm posting them without any video editing. If anyone spies a particularly BAD section, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.
    I wish somebody made a camera as light sensitive and optically clear as the human eye. :)