1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Trade AR-15 for MKII

Discussion in 'GENERAL Phlatprinter MKII Talk' started by wlight1up, Dec 11, 2009.

1. wlight1up

wlight1up New Member

Would anyone like to trade A MKII for a brand new AR-15. It comes with many extras (22LR conversion, 4 magazines, case, red/green dot tactical scope, soft grip, collapsible stock). I have $1800.00 in it. It is an awsome target rifle. I will travel to meet you. I'm located in Columbus Ohio. Thank's for looking.

2. wlight1up

wlight1up New Member

Looks like I better sell the rifle and buy a Phlatprinter!

3. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

wlight1up,
    I would love to have that rifle, but I really can't afford it and think your right, selling it outright would probably be the best solution to keep things legit.
    You know I didn't think of it until now but you could make some cool targets any shape you like, with the Phlatprinter.
    We are looking forward to welcoming you to the PhlatClub
    Mark and Trish

4. filthybeast

filthybeast New Member

That would be a nice rifle to have, & there going to be very hard if not impossible to get in the future thanks to the liberal left. I already have one, H-bar A-2 model, bought it years ago before the ban so its grandfathered in, but still had to register it with the DOD along with my thumbprint.

I remember one of the news casts after the ban was signed by congress, It went something like this- Well the assualt rifle ban was passed by congress today, not that it will do any good on the crime rate, because the ammount of crimes committed with such weapons are almost non existant!

Of coarse, leading up to this, the media & congress was trying to make americans believe people were dying in the streets by the hundreds because of these weapons, what a crock of ##@#@.

Sorry for the rant, just couldnt help it-

Fred

By the way, what exactly are we lighting up? :D