1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Updated Settings File

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Build Support' started by Darwin, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Darwin

Darwin Member

During last week's show, Mark mentioned something about putting together an updated settings file. I was wondering if that was tied to a change in the cogs for the new rollers coming out.

Darwin

2. rcav8r

rcav8r Moderator Staff Member

Not sure... If the pulleys/rollers are the same size then the file should work. I did make the suggested changes to my PP and I didn't have to re-calibrate. Everything was spot on. Even though I reversed my Z pulleys, I just took my original settings and divided by 4, and all was well. I still have skewing, but that's not related to the settings.
    I can't say it's working any better than my old setup as that ran just fine also.

I assumed the settings were from a PP with the new rollers, and I am running the old rollers.

3. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hey guys :)
    Here is the link to the thread that should help with the new settings.
    viewtopic.php?f=264&t=2576&start=0
    The pulleys on the rollers are the same ratio and are working great. What has changed are the settings for CNC USB and the driver board switches also have changed. These new settings will allow for a a smoother running Phlatprinter :good:
    Hope this helps there will be videos to follow :)
    Mark and Trish