1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

When will the MKIII be up for sale again?

Discussion in 'General Phlatprinter 3 Chat' started by HatefulGravey, Dec 1, 2013.

1. HatefulGravey

HatefulGravey New Member

Just wondering. I'm hoping to have everything in line to get one in the next for months but they aren't for sale now... so when will they be back in stock?

I know you are going the upgrade in material, what will the price be for the new model?

Really any information would be cool. Like I said, I can't buy right now anyway but I would like to know what I'm looking at and when so I can make sure everything stays on track to make this happen.

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    We still have plans for a new one and now we are getting to a point we we can actually start working one up soon. What has been taken so much of our time is a new machine sharing site (where the new Phlatprinter will be posted) called OpenBuilds so you may want to watch the CNC machine section there for when we start it up again.
    Link: http://www.OpenBuilds.com
    Thank you
    Mark and Trish

3. TigerPilot

TigerPilot Well-Known Member

Mark, that link doesn't work. Maybe because of the capitalization? Maybe because of the 'http://'?

I think that this is the link: www.openbuilds.com/

4. FineLineAutomation

FineLineAutomation New Member

Capitalization doesn't matter in urls. He had wwww instead of www in the link address.