1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

another nut job giving RC a bad name

Discussion in 'General Talk Forum' started by dhc8guru, Sep 28, 2011.

1. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

I have to say atheist like this crack me up :D for something they 'don't believe in' they sure go out of their way with a lot of effort to try and disprove everything to do with it. If you don't beleive int it why even bother wating the time on debating it.
    The sad truth is I see old bitter atheist wacko, expressing a obvious underlining hate for my country's founding belief system of Christianity that has kept us blessed. I kinda feel sorry for this old dude and his lack of wisdom. He reminds me of a ranting kid who didn't get his way in life so like a little spoiled brat placing the blame on everything that he can't understand on everyone and everything around him. Its a shame really because he has made himself numb and hardened his heart against Gods love. I guess he never really come to terms with the man in the mirror. Won't he have a surprise after the flesh, to find that atheism was nothing more then the fruit of human conceit. People turn to atheism because they are unwilling to admit that there is wisdom greater than that found in human intelligence. The Bible is right when it says, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God" and "For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse. Because, knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, neither were thankful. But they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man…
    Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness…For they changed the truth of God into a lie…they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind" (Romans 1:16-28)
    We see first hand what happens when we remove God from the equation, the further this country moves away from him, the further he lets us go.
    America, if you don't like it you can leave it, but quit trying to change it.

All this being said, I think you guys are right in that we really got off track in this thread and I am responsible for it. I do have a zealous for what I believe and am not ashamed to share it. However this forum is really not the place for this. I can see how this could be instigated to compound into inappropriate subject matter (G) for this forum. I have moved my debates on this subject matter to other appropriate channels. I don't want to spoil the fun of the forum with mix emotions stemming from my personal beliefs or non-beliefs. I think its in the best interest of the forum to stop this thread and any other political or religious debates from flaming up. There are so many places on the net to discuss this type of thing and even with the best intentions this really is not the place. Bottom line is that it leads no where good and I can see that now. So myself as well as the moderators will do our best to nip these antagonizing post in the bud, before they start.
    thank you for understanding.
    Mark and Trish