1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Phlatprinter III #3 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Phlatprinters FORSALE' started by Flashsolutions, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Flashsolutions

Flashsolutions Active Member

Looking to sell my work horse PP3. It features a Gecko GS540 controller which has been absolutely flawless, a Bosch Pony Router and a Sharpie attachment. It also has a relay board that turns on the spindle / vacuum as well as a USB keypad. Will include my extensive library of project files.

This was the third Phlatprinter III produced by Mark. You have no doubt seen it featured on the site. It is painted Blue/White and is mounted on a solid 3/4" MDF sheet to ensure it stays in alignment.

IMG_3170.JPG

I have cut hundreds of projects with this machine. It took a lot of effort to get it dialed in, but it has been a great machine ever since.

Make an offer. You will have to pay actual shipping costs if you are unable to pick it up locally in Florida.

Send me a private message and I will get you my phone number to discuss further.

2. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

You did a great job on this machine Flash sorry to see it go. Hope it goes to a good home where someone can get lots more use from it.

3. abummmm

abummmm New Member

How much

4. finless139

finless139 New Member

Still Available?