1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

PPP Contest Winner and DXF to USB to CNC to Phlatprinter

Discussion in 'PhlatLAB LIVE shows' started by theothers, Mar 2, 2011.

1. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations KX-5 for winning the Practical Phlatprinter Contest! Thank you to everyone who entered. It was a lot of fun!

In this week's show, we went over some Phlat News, announced the contest winner and went over the entries, and for the first time, we imported a DXF file directly into the USB CNC Software and then drew the file. It turned out awesome. We will upload a picture asap!

[pre] <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv301964" name="utv_n_510780"><param name="flashvars" value="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=13051256&locale=en_US&hasticket=false&id=13051256&v3=1" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" /><embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=13051256&locale=en_US&hasticket=false&id=13051256&v3=1" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv301964" name="utv_n_510780" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object> [/pre]

2. karl k

karl k New Member

I love the MSTK3K intro!

3. sedpsouth

sedpsouth New Member

videos are not working on my end here

4. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hey guys :)
    I think the other two videos were messed up during recording and saved as audio only so I took them down.
    Thanks for the heads up :good:
    Mark and Trish