1. Hey guyz. Welcome to the All New Phlatforum!

The Phlatforum is a place we can all hang out and

have fun sharing our RC adventures!

2. Dismiss Notice

Practical Phlatprinter Projects Contest

Discussion in '* Contests * Win Cool Stuff!' started by theothers, Feb 3, 2011.

1. theothers

theothers Administrator Staff Member

We checked the mail yesterday and it went straight into the in box on the Phlat Mail Center. The only problem was we received our weekly grocery store sale papers and they were a little too big for the in box. All of the standard letters fit great though. Now, our mission is to get those bills into the out box, lol.

Still using the Phlat Mouse Pad. It works great. I flipped it over though as it runs smoother on the side that wasn't routed.

Have a great weekend guyz.

2. theothers

The mail has been moved to the Phlat out box and a magazine delivered from our neighbor Paul has been placed into the in box. The magazine fits perfectly! :doubleup:

I also just got a paper towel from the Phlat paper towel holder.

3. theothers

Oh yeah. We also hung the Stackable Manifest Rack in the Phlat Shop yesterday. We weren't doing a job the required any folders so, at this point, it is just ready to go when needed.

And, I am still using the Phlat Mouse Pad :D

4. theothers

Good morning everyone. Well, mouse pad is still under mouse and is saving my desk.

I used the Phlat paper towel holder several times yesterday, however, I am having trouble getting the top locking mechanism to stay on.

I also used the pen storage unit of the rack manifest yesterday in the Phlat Shop.

So, the only item that hasn't been used at least once is the ipad holder. As much as I love it, I just haven't had time to ipad lately :girl_cray2:

We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Mark and Trish

5. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member

Hi Guyz!
    I need to get in here and start posting my usage details as well! :)

-I used the PhlatCoffee Cozy ,I have used this 2 times. It works great and fits the Phlat mug perfect! Although I like my coffee and have a lot of it, the problem is I have only one Phlatmug so it has to wait through the clean dish rotation cycle. I try to fit it onto my other cups but so far the Phlat mug is the only one that it works perfect with.

- I have used the PhlatTowel Holder about 7 times so far and it works great. I am moving it to the shop where we need them even more to clean up the machine and keep oil from the ways from dripping on the wood. We don't clean the ways that often but we do use the Go Jo on our hands out there to get the grease of the day off so It should get more usage out there.

-The PhlatMouse Pad Has been used 1 time so far and I have had a hard time getting it to work with my style mouse. Turns out my mouse has the blue laser and for some reason has a hard time picking up it location. I love the fact that it is foam because it allows my wrist a chance to rest on it. Its also plenty large enough an allows for a lot of room. I will keep trying, maybe I can paint it to make it a little more receptive to the pointer.

-The PhlatManifest Rack
    I used this 3
    times, to grab a pens out of :) This is where the girls keep their packing information so us guyz don't really get a chance to use it much. I do like the fact that when ever I need a pen in the shop. I can look there and there's always one there. Not sure if that counts as usage, but I am going to say it does. There are enough pen holders in there from me to keep a few of the pens that always disappear from our side of the shop in there as well and I will use them from there.

-The PhlatMail Center
    I used 2
    times before the clutter of the rollers and their boxes took over the table where it sat, now that we are shipping these out we have the table back and the PhlatMail Center is going back in use. I am sure this will get much more use in the coming week.

- PhlatIpad Holder Since Trish NEVER lets me use the Ipad I never get to use this! :D JK she lets me use it sometimes But this one is really for Trish to score

Great job everyone! Its amazing to me how quickly something new can be incorporated to quickly into the everyday routine and looks like may become a staple over time.

6. theothers

Hey guyz. Just a quick contest update. I am still using the Phlat Mouse Pad :D Mark used the Phlat paper towel holder the night before last when cleaning rods, and the mail has been placed in the IN box of the Phlat mail center 3 times this week :D Tonight, we will be working out in the shop so hopefully, we'll have a chance to use the manifest rack and hopefully, we'll get done early enough that I will have some ipad time :girl_cray2: .

7. jkarnacki

jkarnacki Member

I was going to make a keychain holder that you could mount by your front doorway so you could hang your keys up after coming in the house. Wonder how that would have worked out? :D

I had intended to enter the contest but I was just so bummed out that my P3 still wasn't cutting. But now that I'm good to go I'm looking for to actually entering the next contest. :)

- Jeff

8. 3DMON

3DMON Moderator Staff Member

I think the key holder would of done good.
    When I thought of the paper towel holder I was thinking of going with a tp holder or toothbrush holder, but thought I better not bring the foam into the bathroom. :D

9. kram242

kram242 Administrator Staff Member